So, hey, did you read that last comic? The one where they’re on the train? Yeah, that one. The train one.
That was the possible end I was talking about earlier.
I haven’t looked outside yet, but I can only imagine there’s rioting in the streets now. People are running around screaming and breaking windows out there, solely because Inner Dialogue stopped updating. I’m that popular, right?
But, of course, it would be rude of me not to tell you some of my future plans while all this carnage is happening. Here ya go:
- I’ll revert my Patreon account to patron-only next month, so there won’t be any more payments. Apparently, it’s “wrong” to just take money from people without doing anything (???)
- Starting on January 30, 2019, the domain for this site will change from “innerdialoguecomics.com” to “innerdialoguecomics.wordpress.com”. I’m aware that this makes the bottom right corner of every comic a lie, but I can’t keep paying for the domain name. Sorry.
- I’m now noticing that in most of the pages involving Ophelia, there’s this random blue text that keeps showing up. There aren’t any speech bubble tails to indicate who’s supposed to be saying all that, so I’ll just get rid of it.
- Although the series only reached 114 comics, I’m still dealing with issues regarding the 116th comic. If you read the 116th comic that doesn’t exist, you should be able to cast a shadow again by next week.
- I have some ideas for another project, but I don’t know if they’re actually good or not.
Now, if you’ll excuse me, my underground vault still needs work.